VET4ALL RESEARCH ON PARTNERS’ NATIONAL CONTEXT
In order to unify all the 4 planned Intellectual Outputs of VET4ALL project, all partner organisations, during the preparation phase, carried out a Desk Research on the national legislative measures and context for promoting equity and inclusion in education and especially during WBL experience for students with disabilities and special needs.
Moreover, the 4 planned VET4ALL Intellectual Outputs are built also on the investigation, in each partner country, of the real needs of VET teachers/staff and in-company Mentors in terms of competence gaps in supporting students with disabilities and special needs during WBL/internship experiences.
From the following section you can download VET4ALL RESEARCH ON PARTNERS’ NATIONAL CONTEXT in English language:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: VET4ALL RESEARCH ON PARTNERS’ NATIONAL CONTEXT
O1 – VET4ALL DIDACTICAL GUIDELINES FOR TRAINING VET STAFF
The first Intellectual Output of the project, the VET4ALL DIDACTICAL GUIDELINES, is intended for the training of VET staff working directly with students with disabilities and special needs. It is a compact presentation of how didactical processes should be organized and implemented when dealing with students with disabilities and special needs, in order to support them during the work based learning (WBL) and internship experiences.
VET4ALL Didactical Guidelines is of crucial importance as it was built after investigating the real needs of VET teachers/staff in terms of competence gaps in supporting students with disabilities and special needs during WBL/internship experiences, in each partner country.
To build it, Centro San Viator (Spain) was responsible for two activities:
- Reviewing and analyzing best practices and all data regarding Supported Employment, including normative, and measures to facilitate job insertion and/or WBL experiences. Each partner sent data concerning their own country;
- Developing a methodology for carrying out Focus Groups aimed at investigating the VET staff competence gaps, used by each partner countries, which identifies the representatives of the target group.
The main results of these activities are presented in these Guidelines and will constitute the basis to develop the second Intellectual Output of the project, the VET4ALL Training Curriculum for VET staff.
From the following sections you can download VET4ALL DIDACTICAL GUIDELINES FOR TRAINING VET STAFF in all partner languages:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: O1-VET4ALL DIDACTICAL GUIDELINES FOR TRAINING VET STAFF (EN)
BULGARIAN LANGUAGE: O1-VET4ALL ДИДАКТИЧЕСКИ НАСОКИ ЗА ОБУЧЕНИЕ НА ПОО ПЕРСОНАЛ (BG)
ROMANIAN LANGUAGE: O1-VET4ALL ORIENTĂRI DIDACTICE PENTRU FORMAREA PERSONALULUI VET (RO)
O2 – VET4ALL TRAINING CURRICULUM FOR VET STAFF
The VET4ALL Training Curriculum aims at supplying competences to VET Staff/teachers/trainers involved in the planning and implementation of WBL paths at national and EU level for students in initial VET with disabilities/special needs. It includes the whole theoretical background investigated in the O1-Didactical Guidelines developed on the basis of the research and workshops results and provides, above all, concrete competences for VET teachers/trainers on:
1) How to deal with the target group before and during WBL experiences;
2) How to foster company motivation to be involved in WBL paths for the envisaged target group;
3) How to investigate the enterprise context and professional needs;
4) How to improve the planning and management of flexible and tailor-made WBL paths;
5) How to evaluate students with disabilities/special needs during their in-company training, both at national and EU-mobility level and validate their achieved competences;
6) How to apply Supported Employment measures.
O2 is a comprehensive guide for training VET staff in an effective and quality WBL perspective in relation to the target group facing disability/special needs.
From the following sections you can download VET4ALL TRAINING CURRICULUM FOR VET STAFF in all partner languages:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: O2-VET4ALL TRAINING CURRICULUM FOR VET STAFF (EN)
BULGARIAN LANGUAGE: O2-VET4ALL УЧЕБНА ПРОГРАМА ЗА ПЕРСОНАЛА В ПОО (BG)
ITALIAN LANGUAGE: O2-VET4ALL CURRICULUM FORMATIVO PER IL PERSONALE IFP (IT)
SPANISH LANGUAGE: O2-VET4ALL PLAN DE FORMACIÓN PARA LOS TRABAJADORES DE FP (ES)
ROMANIAN LANGUAGE: O2-VET4ALL ORIENTĂRI DIDACTICE PENTRU FORMAREA PERSONALULUI VET (RO)
O3 – VET4ALL IN-COMPANY MENTORS VADEMECUM
The VET4ALL In-Company Mentors Vademecum is aimed at providing a very practical and innovative tool for in-company trainers/mentors when dealing with students with disabilities/special needs during WBL experiences, both at national and EU level.
The Vademecum was developed according the following 6 thematic areas:
1) Selection and proper matching procedures of the learner with the workplace;
2) Occupational health and safety requirements for the learner in the workplace;
3) Preparation of the learner before the starting of the WBL path in cooperation with the school teacher/trainer and the involvement of the learner’s parents;
4) Designing, in cooperation with the school teacher/trainer, of the student’s Personal Learning Plan (LOs-oriented);
5) Debriefing tools and procedures to be used with learners during WBL in the workplace to help them to reflect on what they have learned;
6) Ongoing and final evaluation of the learner and transfer of competences achieved.
From the following sections you can download VET4ALL IN-COMPANY MENTORS VADEMECUM in all partner languages:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: O3-VET4ALL IN-COMPANY MENTORS VADEMECUM (EN)
BULGARIAN LANGUAGE: O3-VET4ALL РЪКОВОДСТВО ЗА НАСТАВНИЦИ В КОМПАНИИТЕ (BG)
ITALIAN LANGUAGE: O3-VET4ALL VADEMECUM PER I MENTORI AZIENDALI (IT)
FRENCH LANGUAGE: O3-VET4ALL VADEMECUM DES MENTORS EN ENTREPRISE (FR)
SPANISH LANGUAGE: O3-VET4ALL VADEMECUM PARA TUTORES EN LA EMPRESA (ES)
ROMANIAN LANGUAGE: O3-VET4ALL GHIDUL MENTORILOR DIN COMPANIILE (RO)
O4 – VET4ALL MOBILITY VADEMECUM FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS OF STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
The VET4ALL Mobility Vademecum for Accompanying Persons of students with special needs aims at supplying a very practical tool to VET staff when dealing with students with special needs who take part to learning mobility experiences abroad. It represents the deduction of the target group needs, as investigated by project Consortium on the several mobility projects carried out during the last 10 years and mainly by P3-Reattiva.
The Vademecum aims at supporting Accompanying Persons during the overall mobility process for students with special needs; how learning mobility processes should be organised and quality assured in the hosting enterprise context and also provides examples of resource materials and sources available for the mobility path success and for the target group with special needs.
O4 is based on the regulations and procedures arising from the Erasmus+ Programme, the ECVET system, the EQF, the Europass Portfolio and the European Quality Charter for Mobility.
In details, the Vademecum provides the target group and the learning contexts with the following contents:
1) The education in class provided by the teacher/accompanying person to introduce the mobility experience to the students with special needs and their parents;
2) The pre-departure preparation;
3) The elaboration of a personal, professional and tailor-made learning plan for mobility (LOs-oriented);
4) The application of quality assurance measures for the acquisition of agreed LOs;
5) The tutoring of the mobility experience;
6) The direct coaching inside the company;
7) The monitoring and evaluation system of the learning mobility experience;
8) The recognition, certification, transfer and validation of the competences achieved by the learner at the end of the mobility experience according to the ECVET system procedures and tools.
From the following sections you can download VET4ALL MOBILITY VADEMECUM FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS OF STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS in all partner languages:
BULGARIAN LANGUAGE: O4-VET4ALL СПРАВОЧНИК ПО МОБИЛНОСТ ЗА ПРИДРУЖИТЕЛИ НА УЧЕНИЦИ СЪС СОП (BG)
SPANISH LANGUAGE: O4-VET4ALL VADEMECUM DE MOVILIDAD PARA ACOMPAÑAR A ESTUDIANTES (ES)